Modesto Homeless Resources: several resources such as shelters, hospitals, temp agencies, etc. Huge resource!!
Soup kitchens and Food Pantries
- Modesto Gospel Mission
Stanislaus County: Contact info for Assistance
- Useful Centers
- Stanislaus County and Modesto food pantries.
- Second Baptist Church
- Daily Bread
- Modesto food pantries
Food, Clothing, Shelter etc
- Modesto Homeless Shelters & Services
- Housing for pregnant homeless women
- Haven Women’s Center of Stanislaus: Provides shelter to women, men and children.
- Homeless Students Guide: programs for youth and college student in need
- Pathways Modesto: transitional housing for youth ages 18-21 at no cost
- Garden Gate Respite (GGR) provides short-term crisis housing for individuals, known or suspected to be experiencing symptoms of mental illness and who are at risk for homelessness, incarceration, victimization or psychiatric hospitalization.
- Children’s Crisis Center of Stanislaus County: The Children’s Crisis Center of Stanislaus County is a private, nonprofit, child abuse prevention and intervention program serving all of Stanislaus County.
Churches With Lots of Services